What should I do when I have an accident? What should I do after the accident? If you are a car driver and if you had a trouble with a car accident these questions are one of the most important questions.
Each driver must know what to do in the event of an accident and how to fill out the report.
What Should I Do After The Accident? The Most Important Information
In this way, in case of accidents and damage you can act faster and more accurately. Therefore, in response to the question of what should I do when I have an accident, we have collected the post-accident procedures information for those who are curious about the car accident case and beyond.
What Should I Do If I Had A Traffic Accident With My Car?
First of all, if you only agree with the driver or drivers of other vehicles involved in the accident, you should fill in the Material Damaged Traffic Accident Detection Report among you as drivers. If you do not agree with other drivers involved in the accident or in other cases, you should call the police immediately to solve the accident circumstance.
Circumstances That Material Damaged Traffic Accident Detection Report Is Not Used
- If a motor vehicle without a driver’s license is used or if a motor vehicle is used with an insufficient driving license,
- If the driver has a small age,
- If the driver is suspicious of alcohol or mental health,
- If one or more of the vehicles involved in the accident belongs to public institutions,
- If damage occurs to goods belonging to public institutions,
- In case of damage to the belongings of only third persons in a traffic accident,
- If one or more of the vehicles involved in the accident that do not have traffic insurance, (Green Card documents also valid for the traffic insurance for vehicles that came from abroad)
- A traffic accident that has resulted in death or injury.